The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation, a CEO-led organization, is a national, multi-year effort designed to help reduce obesity–especially childhood obesity–by 2015. It’s a first-of-its kind coalition that brings together more than 245 retailers, food and beverage manufacturers, restaurants, sporting goods and insurance companies, trade associations and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and professional sports organizations. The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation (HWCF) promotes ways to help people achieve a healthy weight through energy balance–calories in and calories out. It focuses its efforts on two critical areas—families and schools.
2012 Annual Report: Click here to view the 2012 Annual Report.
By the Numbers
- 595M cumulative consumer reach by Together Counts™ brand**
- Reaching over 53% of US elementary schools
- Engaging 11.6MM U.S. students
- 3.1MM total website page views
- 1.6M total unique website visits
- 87K blog visits
- 81K curriculum downloads
- Facebook Fans: 142K
- Twitter Followers: 11K
- Pinterest Followers: 2.6K
- Reaching 22K PTAs comprised of 4.3MM+ members
- Reaching over 1.7M Girl Scouts & 700K Mom volunteers
- 250 active corporate and nonprofit members