The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation, a CEO-led organization, is a national, multi-year effort designed to help reduce obesity–especially childhood obesity–by 2015. It’s a first-of-its kind coalition that brings together more than 255 retailers, food and beverage manufacturers, restaurants, sporting goods and insurance companies, trade associations and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and professional sports organizations. The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation (HWCF) promotes ways to help people achieve a healthy weight through energy balance–calories in and calories out. It focuses its efforts on two critical areas—families and schools.
2013 Annual Report: Click here to view.
By the Numbers
- 893M cumulative consumer reach by Together Counts™ brand
- 15.7M US students engaged in the curriculum reaching ½ of US Pre-K-5th student population
- 2MM total unique website visits
- 210K Facebook Fans
- 1.7M Girl Scouts, 2.5M Boy Scouts and 4.3M PTA members engaged
- 255+ active corporate and nonprofit members