The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation, a CEO-led organization, is a national, multi-year effort designed to help reduce obesity–especially childhood obesity–by 2015. It’s a first-of-its kind coalition that brings together more than 255 retailers, food and beverage manufacturers, restaurants, sporting goods and insurance companies, trade associations and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and professional sports organizations. The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation (HWCF) promotes ways to help people achieve a healthy weight through energy balance–calories in and calories out. It focuses its efforts on two critical areas—families and schools.
2013 Annual Report: Click here to view the 2013 Annual Report.
By the Numbers
- 820M cumulative consumer reach by Together Counts™
- 14M US students engaged in the curriculum reaching ½ of US preK-5th grade student population.
- 1.9M unique website visits
- 168K Facebook Fans
- 1.7M Girl Scouts, 2.5M Boy Scouts and 4.3M PTA members engaged
- 255 active corporate and nonprofit members